Pages

A Few February Faves

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

via
Well, it is officially the second month of 2014 which means time flies AND, more importantly, it's the season of sugar cookies, wearing pink and red together and loathing winter's staying power. But, it also means we're one month closer to Spring, it's the month of my bestie's birthday and the month of love leading up to Valentine's Day. While I'm not a Valentine's Day fanatic per se (fun fact: red roses are my least favorite flower), I love the excuse to babble even more crazy-person love things at Nick and get inspired in the kitchen and the craft box.

I'm kicking off Feburary with a little pre-Valentine's Day craft party this weekend and have been admiring these projects or objects to fill the rest of my month with happy feelings!


Enjoy!



1. This gorgeous gold mug accented by a cute heart-shaped stirrer topper from Ruffled would make for a perfect DIY project. 


2. Kristen, lovely blogger behind the adorable lifestyle blog Ella Claire, posted this seemingly super simple and delish recipe for her Strawberries and Cream Ingredient Valentine Cookies. Seems like a perfect treat to whip up on a weeknight!


3. How cute are these heart-shaped DIY elbow patches? Erica from Honestly WTF gives step-by-step instructions for adding these cutesies to any wool sweater you already own using a nifty needle felting technique. 


4. These Grapefruit Pomegranate Mimosas look like just what the doctor ordered to cure my February blues. Brunch or no brunch, I am set on starting my next Saturday with a few of these lovelies from Annette Joseph.


5. I just bought a few of these chic black and gold V-Day cards for some lucky loved ones from the great designers at Sugar Paper.



6. Keeping this inspirational mantra in mind for the month. Who's with me?


Till next time,
Amanda

0 comments:

Post a Comment