Pages

Things You Need Right Now: Big Summery Totes

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

As we stare down the remainder of this work week full of night-before-we-go-to-Disney-world anticipation, my impending Fourth of July plans have had me mentally packing my beach bag for days. And filling online shopping carts with dreamy beach bags from all around the interwebs. Lots of bright, pretty colors, patterns and dreamy amounts of canvas are perfect for bringing along this weekend, despite the rain forecast. 

Here are a few big summery totes that I'm feeling in need of right now:

Sakroots Water Nation Coral Reef Tote / Steele for J.Crew Cole Bag / Furbish Ikat Weekend Bag / Joie Louisa Woven Tote / Vince Camuto Palm Print Tote / Lo & Sons Catalina Weekender /  Etsy Neon & Chevron Canvas Tote / Zara Star Shopper
I've been stalking down Lo & Sons bags for some time and the Catalina might just be the one to make me jump. Then again, I love all of these equally serious amounts so I may just have to make some more room in my closet for a couple new friends.

Till next time,
Amanda

0 comments:

Post a Comment