Pages

Weekend Snapshots

Tuesday, July 23, 2013


It's been quite the shitstorm around here lately - in the very best way possible - which has kept me on my feet and away from my keyboard. To catch you up on a few things, I lost all self-respect during this heatwave and bathed in a public water fountain, wore more top knots than Nick could handle and less clothing than appropriate for work. Or for ever.

Also on the clothing topic, I'm fairly certain there are no good outfits for falling down stairs, but I had the distinct privilege of finding out what falling down an entire flight in a bathing suit is like. It was at the Empire Hotel rooftop lounge and it was graphic. Thankfully, I had an onlooker verbally rush to my aid with an "oh god!" before sauntering back over to my friends with both my pride and bikini misplaced. 

I did, however, get to see some of my favorite beauties this weekend which reminded me to post this batch of overdue weekend snapshots from our Central Park picnic:



No picnic is complete without a Parisi sandwich to share!






There's nothing better than a little Summer sunshine, wine and introducing Haley to my favorite picnic soundtrack by Mr. DMX.

Till next time,
Amanda


1 comments:

  1. AWESOME CLUMSY BLONDE !Love the pics.Watch your step or not !

    ReplyDelete