Pages

Inspiration Fix: Navy Velvet

Friday, October 18, 2013


via
The official turn of Summer to Fall weather has led to skipping down the street, good hair days and general feelings of glee all around. Officially time to bid my sandals adieu and give my old buddies in the coat closet a dusting off.

Fall has also inspired quite a bit of pinning and obsessing over little seasonal updates for the apartment, especially all of these amazing navy velvet pieces I've spied. Some of my favorites from around the Pinterest-sphere here:


 For more on how much I love chairs on books, read on here... (via)
Need this nook. (via)

Pretty tufted headboard. (via)

I'll take ten of these babies. (via)

Gorge simple navy velvet couch. (via)

Cozy bedding. (via)

Ridiculously amazing headboard. (via)


Till next time,
Amanda

0 comments:

Post a Comment