Pages

Hey 2014, we're back!

Monday, January 13, 2014


Two on Twelve is back in action and we're saying hi to 2014 with a pretty new site design (thanks Blair!) and some pretty new posts! I figure we should start with the obligatory resolution list before January passes us by completely. I usually have a hard time thinking of topics to expand on for my resolutions, so I borrowed Lauren Conrad's simple list because she's a genius and I love her.

Here we go:


A bad habit I’m going to break:
Biting my nails!

A destination I’d like to visit:
Georgia - to finally run around with my gal pals in their own city.

I’m going to work harder at:
Fretting less about plans and the future. Que sera sera!

A project I’d like to finish:
Refurbishing my rescue chandelier.

A class I’d like to take:
A
BLOGSHOP workshop or a calligraphy class.

I’d like to spend more time (I couldn’t pick just one):
Picking the brains of creative people that I admire AND learning new things with Nick.
A food I want to eat more of:
Juices or smoothies with lots of greens and other good-for-me ingredients.
I want to wear more:
Lady-like silhouettes.
And that's that for me! I'm also participating in Pinterest's #PinYourResolution campaign which you can check out here.

How about you guys? Sharing any of these resolutions with me?

Till next time,
Amanda


0 comments:

Post a Comment