Pages

Inspiration Fix: Ahhhmazing Wood-Burning [or not] Beauties

Wednesday, January 22, 2014


via
In case you haven't heard, the weather is, shall we say, inclement up here in NYC and pretty much everywhere else - did anyone else see snow fly UP yesterday?! I'm still mastering this northern winter thing, often asking my co-workers questions like: "At what temperature should I panic," "Does this look like frostbite," and "Why does everything hurt, am I dying?" 

In my novice opinion,  it's sometimes helpful to think warm, happy thoughts while getting pelted in the face with snow and wondering if the tops of your ears are still there. So, here are some of my favorite fireplaces from across the internet to mentally warm your hands in front of if you also happen to find yourself sitting indoors with your parka still on typing with semi-frozen fingertips.


via

via

via

via

via

via

via

Sending warm vibes your way,
Amanda

0 comments:

Post a Comment