Pages

Watercoloring for the Winter Soul

Monday, January 27, 2014


In some serious need of color therapy this dreary weekend, I turned to my watercolor palette to soothe my sad, very pale winter soul. I welcomed the idea of an indoor activity that would keep me busy for hours, justifying the delivery of both my breakfast and lunch, eliminating any need to set foot outdoors.

Here are a few snapshots of what I'm working on!

some free-handed numbers
inspirational mini squares
Some colorful 3D dot prints were a perfect update for my cork board 
(original DIY post for my cork board calendar here!)
I did the donut a while ago but finally put it up this weekend. Oh, and another dot pattern!
Watercolors are a really easy way to create easy art for your home -- even your mistakes usually look pretty!

Till next time,
Amanda

0 comments:

Post a Comment