Pages

Things You Need Right Now: Floral Accents

Friday, May 17, 2013

As my friends and boyfriend can attest, I tend to dress as I decorate - "for women." I have a natural inclination towards Betty Draper-esque silhouettes when getting dressed up and my daily look consists mostly of skinny jeans and assorted over-sized sweaters or somewhat wrinkly t-shirts (casual dress-code in the work place is the jam). I'm much more interested in a high-neckline vs. cleavage because sweet statement necklaces totally clash with boobs and full skirts are more fun to twirl around in vs. yanking a skin-tight mini down every other step - you walk too much in NY for spandex mini skirts. You just do. 

This is the official warning of my disposition for any fashion-related posts I put out there to the world.



With Spring and flowers on the brain, I have been searching for floral printed pieces to add to my  predominantly non-"man-hot" wardrobe and apartment decor. These are some of my faves for not only your bod but your home too that are sure to have men unsure of how they feel about some of them and women wondering where you got them:




1. Rifle Paper Co. Antoinette Social Stationery Set, $23/ 2.Essie Polishes in VermillionaireWife Goes OnNeed A Vacation Navigate Her, $8 Each/  3.Jo Malone Osmanthus Blossom Cologne, $110 / 4.ASOS Midi New Floral Print Skirt, $85 / 5.C Wonder Chinoisery Pillows, $25/ 6.Furbish Matte Mint Double Gourd Vase, $20/ 7.Kate Spade South of the Border Bon Shopper, $148

Happy shopping!


Till next time,
Amanda



0 comments:

Post a Comment